Sunday, January 3, 2010

My new addiction

So, I think the whole Facebook and twitter stuff is a big waste of time and think it is de-socializing the human race. I mean do you really think Joe Shmoe cares what you are having for lunch or what your daily errands are? I can see the benefits of letting something important be known to the masses at the same time, but I rarely see anything of dire importance on Facebook. And don't get me started about the whole "mofia", "farm" and other cutesy things that people occupy their time with. With that being sad I am completely addicted to Bejeweled on Facebook. I mean it's only a minute game and I find myself often trying to beat my "friends" scores. When I try to squeeze in a few games before Owen gets up from his nap. My one minute game has taken ahold of me and I quickly find myself still glued to it 2 hours later. So, that means I have wasted my precious 2 hours child free playing approximately 160 games of bejeweled. I declare myself pathetic.

No comments: